Professional coaching has quickly become known as one of the fastest and most effective ways to build sustainable change in people and organizations. It is a collaborative engagement between the coach and one individual or between the coach and a group or team. Whether one person is the client or the group is the client, the core function of the coaching relationship is to move the client closer to intended outcomes they have set for themselves. We provide career and leadership coaching to individuals and organizational clients.
A coach’s role is to build the partnership and lead the process so that there is (are):
- Clarity about what a client wants
- Connection between those ‘wants’ and the client’s internal motivation
- Options for new or reinforced actions, behaviors or thought patterns that support getting what the client wants
- Support for decision-making for phased, doable action plans
- Support for execution – following the action plan so that the client has short term success and builds momentum toward what s/he wants
We also offer consulting services to support the needs of organizational clients. We partner with organizations to understand their needs and design solutions that help to attract, retain and develop future leaders. We have experience working with corporations, colleges and universities and non-profit agencies. A few of our consulting services include:
- Career Development
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Culture Assessment
- Talent Management
- Test and Selection Development
- Executive Assessment
- Performance Management Systems
Affinity’s coaches and consultants bring tools and techniques from many disciplines and many years of experience. They have led successful engagements with executives, managers and technical experts from multiple functions and across various industries.
Call us today at 404.275.1765 for a complimentary consultation.