Crucial Confrontations® explores a step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps by using a hands-on problem-solving approach. Individuals learn to enhance accountability, improve performance, and ensure execution in the midst of confrontation.
Confrontations are about in-the-moment face-to-face accountability. Crucial confrontations comprise the very foundations of accountability, and when they are handled poorly, they result in failed promises, missed expectations, lack of accountability, and bad behavior. Put Crucial Confrontations Training to work and make rapid and substantial improvements in individual, team, and organizational results.
Crucial Confrontations Training will create change for good throughout your organization, by helping you:
- Hold anyone accountable—no matter the person’s power, position, or temperament.
- Master performance discussions—get positive results and maintain good relations along the way. Stay focused on the real issues and avoid getting distracted.
- Motivate without using power—clearly and concisely explain specific, natural consequences and permanently resolve problems.
- Enable without taking over—creatively help others avoid excuses, stay on track, and resolve performance barriers. Learn to avoid roadblocks to performance.
- Move to action—agree on a plan, follow up and engage in good reporting practices, and manage new expectations.